Linguistic Manager :
- Its task will be to coordinate the phase of gathering the lemmas and the products of the laboratories in the different phases of the project and to communicate with the linguistic manager of the CPIA of Avellino
- His role will be that of verifying, in the phase of the collection of dictionary’s words, the modality of digitization of the lemmas and of the products of the various laboratories in the successive phases of the project. He will also take care to communicate with the technician master of the CPIA of Avellino for the creation of the platform.
Responsible for evaluation and dissemination
- His task will be twofold. He will be responsible for communicating with the responsible for the evaluation of the Avellino CPIA for the receipt and sending of the verification / evaluation dossiers of the different phases of the project.
- Moreover, in collaboration with the director of his organization he will have to create a project dissemination plan on the territory and collaborate with the responsible and with CPIA of Avellino for the last multiplier meeting.
Time line and project summary
- 1. Planning phase: AVELLINO MEETING. Planning of dictionary jobs
SECOND STAGE: WORDS COLLECTION: (drawing-definition-writing-transliteration-audio)
- Pre-Phase: End of November (the first 10 words) 30/11/2018
- 2.1 (04/02/2019): partner technical manager sends the words (writing-audio) related to the first 10 semantic fields to the linguistic and techincal coordinator structure.
- 2.2 (12/04/2019): partner technical manager sends the words (writing-audio) related to the next 10 semantic fields to the techincal and coordinator structure
- Evaluation Manager compiles and sends to the evaluation coordinator the monitoring form that will be received in mid-March
2° INTERNATIONAL MEETING IN RAVENNA on May 2019
3. PHASE RESEARCH research on profile of the language collected, profile of the student, language profile of each country)
- 3.1 (25/10/2019): linguistic manager sends to the linguistic coordinator of Avellino the various research profiles according to indications prepared by the coordinating head and sent in advance.
- Evaluation Manager compiles and sends to the evaluation coordinator the monitoring form that will be received in mid-September.
4. PHASE producing (laboratories for the production of materials to enrich the platform, ex: proverbs, songs, etc …)
- 4.1 (29/05/2020): linguistic manager sends to the avellino language coordinator the various research profiles according to models prepared by the coordinating head and sent in advance.
- Evaluation Manager compiles and sends to the coordinator the monitoring form that will be received in mid-April.
° INTERNATIONAL MEETING IN MALTA on November 2019
5. EVENT MULTIPLIER AVELLINO 2020
- Each partner body will have the responsibility of involving training institutions, teachers, trainers, learners (in the number of 15 participants for foreign countries and 40 for Italian institutions)
- 5.1 (30/09/2020) The evaluators will have to send to the evaluation responsable of Avellino a report on the activities and materials produced during the project which will then take care to present during the multiplier event.
- Each partner including Avellino will have to design a laboratory for dissemination. The dissemination managers will take care to send the ideas for the laboratory to the responsible for disseminating of Avellino.